The Ancol Ergo Moulting Comb has two lengths of teeth to help remove loose hair from the undercoat and top coat, particularly useful when your cat is shedding. The medical quality stainless steel pins are rounded at the ends to prevent discomfort and be gentle on your cat’s skin. Grooming a cat helps maintain a smooth and glossy coat and can be a lovely way of bonding with your pet.
Regular grooming to remove loose hair, particularly when your cat is moulting, will lessen the amount of fur they ingest when grooming themselves which will reduce fur balls and associated problems. Regular grooming will also reduce the amount of shed fur around the home.
Please ensure that you choose a comb to suit your cat’s coat type:
- Double-Sided Combs for coarser, thicker coats.
- Medium Combs for long and silky coats.
- Moulting Combs for thicker coats when shedding.
- Flea Comb for trapping fleas or when combing sensitive areas such as the eyes, face and ears.
Grooming strengthens the bond between you and your pet and allows you to check for any basic health issues.
Ancol Ergo Moulting Cat Comb Specifications:
- Material: Plastic,steel pins
- Colour: Pink