The Bon Appetit Chicken and Rice Kitten food is a premium cat food that is rich in chicken and is highly digestible. All of the ingredients provide cats with all the nutrients necessary for optimal growing development. The high protein value promotes the formation of antioxidants which produce antibodies that are essential for immune defences. This recipe is ideal for kittens, from weaning to 12 months. It is also perfect for pregnant cats – lactation.
5 key benefits:
- Rich in meat- Bon Appétit provides most of the nutrients for kittens while respecting their physiological needs as it contains 75% chicken meat and chicken ingredients.
- Omega 3-6-9: A unique blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies provide a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9.
- Gluten-free: Hypoallergenic 100% gluten-free recipes to reduce digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- 9 antioxidants: Contain pulps of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, for better prevention of many disease.
- Rice: Rice is essential for perfect digestion. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic) and the body must eliminate them which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. However, rice does not contain purines.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 400gr package 10 x 20 x 24 cm
- 1.5 kg package 12 x 25 x 33 cm
Composition: Chicken meat 65%, rice, chicken fat (with tocopherols), fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley), hydrolyzed chicken protein, beet pulp (source of betaine), sodium chloride, fish oil from anchovy and sardine 0,2% (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), yeast extracts (natural vitamin B complex), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides), chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 38 %, crude fats 21 %, crude fibre 2 %, crude ash 6,5 %, calcium 1,45 %, phosphorus 1,05 %, sodium 0,45 %.
Nutritional Additives: Vit. A 23.000 IU, vit. D3 1.850 IU, vit. E 150 ppm, vit. B1 16 ppm, vit. B2 28 ppm, vit. B6 12 ppm, vit. B12 240 ppb, vit. C 50 ppm, folic acid 4 ppm, biotine 750 ppb, taurine 5000 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 125 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 12 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 13,5 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 130 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,28 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2,6 mg/kg.
The recommended daily consumption for a kitten depends on its age.
Always provide a bowl of fresh water for your kitten to drink.
|2-4 months||25-40 g
|4-6 months||35-65 g
|6-8 months||55-65 g
|8-10 months||65-85 g
|10-12 months||75-90 g
Store in a cool and dry place. To preserve the product’s quality, we recommend keeping the bag sealed.