What your cat eats affects all aspects of his health and well-being. The Bon Appetit holistic diet is designed not only treat your pet’s hunger but also maintain their health and well-being by meeting all their nutritional needs. Biologically appropriate, food is made from high quality, naturally balanced ingredients safe for human consumption. Bon Appetit is a 100% natural, regional sourced, super-premium range dog and cat food, using only the highest quality ingredients.
Specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of adult cats. Based on 71% chicken meat and chicken ingredients, this recipe reaches 80% protein of animal origin.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free: Hypoallergenic 100% gluten-free recipes to reduce digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Rich in meat: With 71% of salmon and chicken meat, Bon Appetit provides the essential nutrients for cats of all breeds and ages according to their physiological needs.
- Omega 3-6-9: A unique blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies provide a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9
- 9 antioxidants: Contain pulps of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, for better prevention of many diseases
- Rice: Nothing better than rice for perfect digestion. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic), the body must eliminate them at the cost of heavy stresses on organs such as liver and kidneys. However, rare in food, rice does not contain purines.
Composition: salmon meat 42% (natural source of EPA and DHA), chicken meat 20%, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), rice, farm potatoes, chicken fat (with tocopherols), beet pulp (source of betaine), hydrolysed chicken protein, rice protein, Antarctic krill (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), sodium chloride, yeast, fish oil from anchovy and sardine 0,2% (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), yeasts extracts (natural vitamin B complex), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides), chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: crude protein 34 %, crude fats 19 %, crude fibre 2,5 %, crude ash 7 %, calcium 1,45 %, phosphorus 1,1 %, sodium 0,7%.
Nutritional Additives: vit. A 22,500 IU, vit. D3 1,800 IU, vit. E 150 ppm, vit. B1 16 ppm, vit. B2 28 ppm, vit. B6 12 ppm, vit. B12 240 ppb, vit. C 50 ppm, folic acid 4 ppm, biotin 750 ppb, taurine 3500 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 125 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 12 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 13,5 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 130 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,28 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2,6 mg/kg.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 400gr package 10 x 20 x 24 cm
- 1.5 kg package 12 x 25 x 33 cm