Bon Appétit Adult Sensitive is a premium cat food that will help adult cats stay in shape. These tasty kibbles will provide your cat with complete and balanced nutrients. These kibbles are rich in animal protein and superior antioxidants to help maintain a healthy heart and immune system. This recipe is the ideal food for cats with sensitive digestion, is gluten-free and is made with carefully selected high quality ingredients.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free:Hypoallergenic,100% gluten-free recipes to reduce digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Rich in meat: With 70% of salmon and chicken meat, Bon Appetit provides the essential nutrients for cats of all breeds and ages according to their physiological needs.
- Omega 3-6-9: Aunique blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies provide a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9
- 9 antioxidants: Contain pulps of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, for better prevention of many diseases
- Rice: Rice is essential for perfect digestion. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic) and the body must eliminate them which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. However, rice does not contain purines.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 400gr package 10 x 20 x 24 cm
- 1.5 kg package 12 x 25 x 33 cm
Composition: salmon meat 40% (natural source of EPA and DHA), chicken meat 22%, farm potatoes, rice, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), chicken fat (with tocopherols), potatoes protein, hydrolyzed chicken protein, Antarctic krill (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), beet pulp (source of betaine), sodium chloride, yeast, fish oil from anchovy and sardine 0,2% (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), yeast extracts (natural vitamin B complex), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides), chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: crude protein 34 %, crude fats 19 %, crude fibre 2,5 %, crude ash 6,9 %, calcium 1,45%, phosphorus 1,1 %, sodium 0,7 %.
Nutritional Additives: vit. A 22,500 IU, vit. D3 1,800 IU, vit. E 150 ppm, vit. B1 16 ppm, vit. B2 28 ppm, vit. B6 12 ppm, vit. B12 240 ppb, vit. C 50 ppm, folic acid 4 ppm, biotine 750 ppb, taurine 3500 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 125 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 12 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 13,5 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 130 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,28 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2,6 mg/kg.
Serve your cat according to these recommendations. The daily consumption for a cat depends on its weight.
Always provide a bowl of fresh water for your cat to drink.
|Weight of cat (kg)||Recommended daily ration (g/day)
|2kg||25 – 30 g
|3kg||30 – 40 g
|4kg||40 – 55 g
|5kg||55 – 65 g
|> 5kg||65 – 80 g
Store in a cool and dry place. To preserve the product’s quality, we recommend keeping the bag sealed.