Kurgo Enhanced Strength Tru-Fit No Pull Dog Harness
Crash-tested dog car harness keeps you and your pup safe while driving. It has been designed as a dog safety harness, not a converted walking harness. The all-steel Nesting Buckle System is based on the engineering for harnesses used by rock climbers and linesmen ensuring strength and safety.
With five adjustments points, it’s easy to get a near-custom fit for any dog, regardless of size and proportions. The chest pad reduces stress on the trachea and sternum while dispersing kinetic energy across the chest of the dog. This is important during those rare, but dangerous impact crashes.
Because it’s designed with comfort in mind, the Kurgo Tru-fit no pull dog harness can also be used as a no-pull walking harness. There’s a halt ring on the front chest plate. If your pup tries to pull, it will just turn him around effectively training him that pulling will get him nowhere!
Crash Testing Information
The harness has been tested at an established University testing facility using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems. It has been tested for dogs up to 75 pounds. For maximum crash protection and to limit excursion, you should use the included carabiner to attach the harness to your car seat belt system.
For greater in-car safety, we recommend using the Kurgo Auto Zip Line.
- Protects dogs, drivers, and passengers on the road
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Compatible with any vehicle seat belt system
- Includes a carabiner and 10-inch dog seat belt loop
- Functions as an auto or walking harness
- Five adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- Extra Small – Neck 23 – 33cm/Chest 30 – 45cm/Dog Weight 2 – 5kg
- Small – Neck 30 – 50cm/Chest 41 – 56cm/Dog Weight 5 – 11kg
- Medium – Neck 40 – 63cm/Chest 46 – 71cm/Dog Weight 11 – 23kg
- Large – Neck 46 – 76cm/Chest 61 – 86cm/Dog Weight 23 – 36kg
- X-Large – Neck 61 – 89cm/Chest 71 – 112cm/Dog Weight 36 – 50kg
Cleaning instructions: Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
Warning! Improper installation may result in pet becoming unrestrained during the operation of the vehicle!